Thursday, February 2, 2012

Watch the "American Idol" preview of Madonna's"Give Me All Your Luvin'"



EDIT: updated with high quality rip.

READ ALL ABOUT MADONNA'S TRACKLISTING FOR MDNA HERE!

My brain is literally molten from all amazingness. All I can say is...

Madonna: lookin' fine, gurl

Nicki Minaj: as a cheerleader...whydidn'tanybodythinkofthisbefore?

M.I.A.: hotter than I thought

Newly-Recorded Hook: as much as I loved Madonna herself singing "L-U-V Madonna" I love it even more with M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj's polished vocals.

New Instrumentation: Nothing especially new as far as this preview shows. I do think, however, that the dubstep-y bridge is gonna be mayjah!

Theme: the football-theme seemed odd to me at first but I have now been corrected by Madge, it's nerdy goodness!

Sideways Walking: your faves <<< Madonna

Can't Wait For: The verses by M.I.A. and her Minajesty!

EDIT: Just realized those cheerleaders are wearing masks in the style of "V For Vendetta." Amazing.

Comments greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment