Friday, February 3, 2012

M.I.A. appears in second music video today, your ethnically-diverse faves could never


What's tan and Middle-Eastern and singing all over?

M.I.A. is. She just appeared as a cheeky cheerleader in Madonna's new music video and now she's appearing in her own video. "Bad Girls" is taken from M.I.A.'s 2010 mixtape "Vicki Leekx" and now all of a sudden she decided to release a new single.

Coincidence? I think not.

Nicki and M.I.A. are both riding the Madonna wave as much as they can. And I say good for them! Look at this chick just chillin' on a sideways-tipped car and being all Middle-Eastern and whatnot. I L-U-V it. (Whoops, wrong song). What a bad girl, Maya!

What do you think about M.I.A.'s new single? Is the video amazing or what? Comments greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment