Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul are out of US "X Factor," here's who should go replace them


They're both out, let's not beat around the bush. It doesn't really matter why, what does matter, however, is who replaces Paula "disco goddess" Abdul and Nicole "I still haven't broken the US even though I'm from here" Scherzinger.

Here are my rather far-fetched ideas for who would make great replacements for these two judges. 

Let the record show that I love Paula Abdul, but hate Nicole Scherzinger.


Option 1: Cheryl Cole
Why: face of an angel, free of all flaws, already has X Factor experience, is part of the mighty Girls Aloud.



Option 2: Kylie Minogue
Why: pop goddess, beautiful, just because I want an Aussie on American TV.



Option 3: Lady GaGa
Why: not?



Option 4: Nadine Coyle
Why: that accent! Ay weyd layk tew sei they Uhmayrekins trey ta feyguoore hir oiut!



Option 5: Rihanna
Why: she's a current superstar, who has better advice? No one, that's who.



Option 6: Vincent Frank aka Frankmusik aka Vincent Did It
Why: a real artist could really help this competition. His rather bitter take on things could be interesting...



Option 7: Lukasz Gottwalk aka Dr. Luke
Why: this man wrote "Hold It Against Me." Enough said.



Option 8: Kathie Lee Gifford
Why: oh c'mon how funny would that be?!



Option 9: Lindsay Lohan
Why: what else is she doing nowadays?



Option 10: Robyn
Why: She's Robyn.

I feel I've been generous in the options I gave, I hope the X Factor reads this and chooses accordingly.

Who would you have put on this list? Write it in the comments, if there's really good ones I'll add them here later!















No comments:

Post a Comment